A spider that eats its way through a house dress could cause serious injury, according to a study published in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives.
The study found that spiders that eat the house dress have a 50 percent higher risk of death than spiders that don’t eat it.
The researchers said the spiders’ eating habits could lead to infections and damage.
The researchers looked at three types of house dress and one type of silk.
They said spiders could be feeding on both silk and fabric that are woven in the house.
The study, published online on April 29, was led by Roberta Gersch of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The house spider, which has a broad body and can be up to 6 feet long, is found on a variety of objects.
It lives in colonies of about 20 spiders.
It is considered a common house spider and is found in homes throughout the United States.
The spider is sometimes called a house fly, because it can be found on everything from housewares to carpeting.
The spiders feed on the silk that has been woven into the house and are considered dangerous if they bite someone.
A house spider has a silk protein that breaks down into its own protein and then attaches to a person’s skin and is then ingested.
The silk is made from a silkworm, a tiny insect that has a specialized immune system that can kill it in less than a minute.
The researchers say the spiders have no idea what material is woven into their house dress.
“They just assume that they’re fabric, which is really incorrect,” said Gerscha.
“What we found was that they could bite people with that, and it was very difficult to stop them from biting,” she added.
“The silk in the dress can be very, very dangerous.”
The researchers found that the spider can live for up to three years in a house.
They found that people who live in houses that were woven with the spider’s silk had a higher rate of death.
The team said the spider could also bite people if they get in its mouth.
“It is important to understand that spider bites are not an uncommon cause of death in the United Kingdom, which we know is the world leader in house spider deaths,” Gerschi said.
The authors said there is no evidence the spider causes illness in humans, but they warned that people should take precautions to protect themselves from a spider bite.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.