Now Playing: ‘This Is What Happened When We Had The Internet’: Former president Bill Clinton shares his story Now Playing “This Is When the Internet Made It Easier To Be a Teenager”: How the social media revolution made the Internet easy Now Playing ‘You Never Know What You’re Going To Get’: How social media changed the way we live Now Playing Why is it so hard to break up with your girlfriend?

Now Playing What it was like to break-up with your boyfriend?

Now Play How to get rid of a crush on your boss?

Now Adding to a growing list of internet and smartphone-related tragedies, a teenaged girl in the U.K. has died of carbon monoxide poisoning after she fell into a river while playing Pokemon Go.

The 19-year-old was found floating in the River Thames on Monday, after she was playing the game at home, a police spokesman told the BBC.

The incident took place in Eastleigh, Kent.

“This is a tragedy which affects not only the family, but the wider community,” the Metropolitan Police said in a statement.

The girl’s mother, who has been named locally as Lorna Williams, told the Independent newspaper her daughter had been playing Pokemon GO in her bedroom for several hours before she went to sleep.

She had been trying to get her phone to record her movements, but had lost it when she was about to fall into the river.

She was rushed to hospital by ambulance and pronounced dead shortly after arriving.

The game has led to a surge in smartphone use in Britain, and has even caused some players to flee the city to avoid being stranded.

It’s not the first time a young woman has died after playing the app.

In March 2016, a 17-year of age girl drowned in the Thames after playing for several minutes.

“The game encourages people to be reckless and dangerous,” police said at the time.

“And the police have seen an increase in people committing suicide after playing it, and there is evidence that it is affecting people’s mental health.”

Earlier this year, a 22-year old woman died after she lost her phone while playing Pokémon Go in the city of Leeds, according to the BBC News website.

The woman had fallen into the Thames when she lost control of her phone and was knocked to the ground.

Her death is under investigation.